Search This Blog

22 June 2010

God is GOOD and I'm getting healthier!

Yesterday, I dropped my girls off at vacation bible school. On the return home, I noticed that an exacerbation was coming on. I was NOT about to go through that. I know it was due to our being in the 90's for the past week. Greensboro weather! I talked to God and myself all the way home.

Did I rush to take medicine? NO!!! I went straight to the kitchen and made an "emergency cocktail" which consists of Ardyss Plus, Coral Calcium, Cran Aloe, and water. After a while, all symptoms were gone and it was back outside I went.

Most people in my situation would call me insane. Everyone knows that heat is NOT our friend. With the God I serve and natural nutritional products, I beg to differ. I have MS. It will NOT have me!

1 comment:

  1. You are truly a testimony of how big our God is! You are also an inspiration to me...I can have NO excuses.

    ReplyDelete